We are looking for a full stack Magento Developer with drive, enthusiasm and a can do attitude, ready to become part of a delivery driven and collaborative team, in a fast paced exciting environment. You will need to work quickly on multiple projects, have a great attitude and excellent communication skills. The successful applicant should have at least 2 years commercial experience working with Magento, we are looking for all levels of skills.
- Configuring and developing eCommerce solutions for a wide range of clients
- Upgrading Magento 1 sites to Magento 2
- New Build Websites
- New features and defect fixes to websites
- Working on Magento sites only complimented with WordPress for Blogs etc
- Translating business requirements into robust technical solutions
- Performance optimisation and ensuring scalability of front-end builds
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ongoing development and support of features on existing client sites
Skills and Qualifications
- Skilled Magento Backend Experience
- Significant PHP experience, including experience building object-oriented websites in PHP – PHP5, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, XML and XSL.
- Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries)
- Knowledge of Magento development best practices, including extending existing functionality, creating custom modules, and working with its API
- Exposure to CSS pre-processors such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Payment Service Provision (PSP) integration experience, such as Worldpay and Paypal
- Experience with battling cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git & Bitbucket
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that sites will adhere to them
- Solid understanding of responsive design
- An ability to work to deadlines and communicate effectively with other team members
- Good attention to detail and pride in your work
- Strong problem solving skills
What’s in it for you:
- Working for a Magento Specialised company, with an experienced team
- Autonomy to be creative with ideas and work
- A relaxing, fun but professional atmosphere
- A competitive salary
To apply, send us a CV and Covering Letter to
Absolutely NO recruiters.